Start The Awareness Of Satya And Ahmisha
- With Gandhi the notion of nonviolence attained a special status.
- He not only theorized on it, he adopted non violence as a philosophy and an ideal way of life.
- He made us understand that the philosophy of non violence is not a weapon of the weak, it is a weapon, which can be tried by all.
- Gandhi is the First in Human History to extend the principle of non violence from the individual to Social and Political Platform.
- Our organization is working for the implementation of the Gandhian Principle of non violence, for the universal brotherhood, peace and understanding.