- Untouchability divides the society and is a threat to social injustice and economic inequality
- We are doing a lot to remove untouchability from our society. The most important way to prevent exploitation of Harijans by the upper castes. So we take concrete steps to help the Harijans improve their own financial conditions.
- Educating them and providing vocational training and education can also achieve this purpose.
- We are trying to create awareness amongst them with the use of films and theatre, songs, bhajans, talks and discussions.
- This is more effective if, we stand from the beginning, by informing children that we are all equal. Much can be achieved by creating feelings of brotherhood and removing caste liaises from the minds of the future generation.