Stop Drug Abuse
- Abuse of drugs, including tobacco and alcohol, kills millions of people in world each year.
- They die from overdoes, accidents, illness and other causes. Drug abuse keeps people from having the best lives they can.
- Drug abuse can hurt health, ability to work and relationships.
- Young Children who use alcohol and other drugs often have family and social problem, poor academic performance, health related problems and involvement with the Juvenile Justice system.
- It is our motto to put a check on drug abuse by creating consciousness among people about its side effects on human health in particular and society in general.